Thursday, February 13, 2020

STAMPlorations February Release - Day 4

 

Today we are featuring a 2nd set by Shery Russ Designs; Sweetly.



My cards using Sweetly;
 For this card, I used the Foiled Again Mini Stencil, and partially sponged on ink for the background.

 I cut out the flower arrangement, and again, colored with Copics.

 I started with a sponged background with added black specks, and a stamped sentiment. 

And again, I cut out the arrangement and colored with Copics.

That's it for me of the STAMPlorations Release.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to read about the prizes, along with seeing more inspiration.  Don't forget, my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID,  is good to save an additional 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

18 comments:

sharon g said...

You have no idea how much I LOVE the blue flowers!! AMAZING

Gail said...

Loving those backgrounds on this lovely art - TFS

Suzanne H said...

It's amazing how the same stamp can look so different. Both are so lovely.

Sue D said...

Pretty colors of flowers and I like the backgrounds.

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my, not sure which BG I prefer; they're both pretty in their different ways. The 2nd one is so bold! I love it. Love them both.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Vicki, beautifully Done! I love the lattice on the first one and the incredible background on the second!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty! Really loving your second card with the gorgeous inky background!

terrie said...

Both card turned out so nice I like the first card with the soft looking colors....well done on both cards

Germaine said...

Very pretty cards! Nice job.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the colors you used on these lovely cards!

JenniferE said...

so pretty!! love the stencil and inking on these cards!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful coloring and amazing background on the second one!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this beautiful floral design! Pretty cards!

Valerija said...

So pretty cards. Love the flowers.
Valerija xx

Dana M said...

Beautiful cards! Fabulous coloring and amazing backgrounds - such pretty designs.

Chandhini said...

Love both the cards, one with subtle colors and other with ink blending.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I love the teal colors you used in both! And that background on the second card is fabulous!

Tina Z. said...

great design!