Wednesday, February 12, 2020

STAMPlorations February Release - Day 3


For the final day of the STAMPlorations Release, we are featuring a set from Shery Russ Designs; Softly.  If you like flower arrangements [I know I do!], you are going to love this set!


  Here are my cards:

I started out the using the Bloomtangled 2 Cover Plate in white so that the Copic colored flower arrangement would pop.

I added  the white embossed sentiment on a piece of vellum, and this card is complete.


 Using the Curly Labels/Tags Nesting Dies, I taped off the upper corner, sponged on color, and added the sentiment.

For more creations, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check them out.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the potential prize, and remember - if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

21 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Both stunning cards. I love the orange and white. Such bold choices and it's terrific. Also, the idea of taping off the die. I would have never thought of that.

Gail said...

Bright and beautiful work here! Love these creations! TFS

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love that bright red and both are just stunning!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wowzers, I love both of these! The first one uses one of my favourite cover plates along with these gorgeous flowers and I absolutely love the vibrant colours on the second card! Well done on both of these beauties!

terrie said...

Wow the red card is beautiful and vibrant color (love it).
Both cards turned out fantastic....tfs

sharon g said...

I especially like the die cut background on the first one. Gorgeous and detailed. Your coloring is really nice, too.

Becca Yahrling said...

Your first card has that "Wow" factor; it's spectacular.
And the 2nd card is so lovely; red & teal is my fave color
combo.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Vicki I think so far of all the cards the designers have done these you made are the most beautiful! I just love them and the bright cheery colors are so wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Your vibrant colors are fabulous! These are beautiful cards Vicki!

Germaine said...

Very unique take on this set. The vellum band, and die cut add the extra something that sets your cards apart.

Helen said...

Your cards are so lovely, Vicki. Like your creative designs and choices of color combos. This is a release set made for flower lovers like me. tfs

Dana M said...

Beautiful and wonderfully vibrant cards! Stunning designs.

Esther Asbury said...

Love the vibrant colors you used on your lovely cards!

JenniferE said...

Love the sentiment stamped on the vellum on the first card! The second card has beautiful colors!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

The cover die does make the arrangement pop....looks great! Beautiful colors on the 2nd card! Both cards are stunning.

Sue D said...

Beautiful cards. I like the colors on the second one.

Greta said...

Striking & beautiful! You're making me put this set on my wishlist!

Valerija said...

So beautiful. Love your cards.
Valerija xx

Heather said...

These are both gorgeous!! I LOVE the teal flowers on that second card! So pretty!

Chandhini said...

I love the bold colors, both of them are masterpiece.

Tina Z. said...

such striking colours!