Monday, February 10, 2020

STAMPlorations February Release - Day 1


Hi all.  Today is the start of a 5 day release from STAMPlorations.  Very awesome sets this month for sure!

Today we are featuring The Bee's Knees stamp set; Layered Vase.  I have to say, this is my favorite set of this release.  I totally love this type of stamping!



While I colored the center flower, I used the stamps for the others.  I adore the look of loose stamping.
I also Copic colored the vase, and added a shadow.

 This image also worked well as a partial stamped image.

That's it for me today.  You can pop  on over to the STAMPlorations blog to see what my Teamies have made, along with reading all about the potential prizes.  [Don't forget to leave a comment on this blog too.]

You can save 20% off your purchase from STAMPlorations by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

21 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, gorgeous cards! Really loving the second one and it shows how versatile the stamps are!

nancy dempsey said...

So pretty! I love the colored vase and how you used only part of the stamp on the second card. Very creative.

Suzanne H said...

I love the red tulips and the blue/green vase looks like one I have home. Just lovely.

Jean said...

I LOVE this set! Gorgeous cards!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful coloring! Unique red design! LOVE them both!

Sue D said...

Very pretty flowers. I like how you colored the vase on the first one.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS designs Vicki, these are both so pretty!

Gail said...

I like that shadow under the vase - each items is a work of art TFS

nancy littrell said...

Love your Stunning Rich colors for your beautiful flowers and vases, Vicki...TFS Hugs..Nancy

Germaine said...

Your vase looks like it was delivered with your pretty roses. Nice job on your chose of colors!

JenniferE said...

Beautiful!! Love the shadowing and coloring!

Esther Asbury said...

So fun in deep colors and I love the way you cropped the second one and used just the top! Lovely cards!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I love that dark vase on the first card; it really catches your eye!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Vicki these are both so beautiful. I just love this stamp set.

terrie said...

Well done on your cards using the stamp...thanks for sharing your cards

Denise Bryant said...

These are so pretty! Awesome set!

Dana M said...

Bold and artistic designs - gorgeous cards!

Valerija said...

So lovey. Stunning images!
Valerija xx

Jasleen Kaur said...

Beautiful cards, Vicki. You are amazingly talented !

Debbie said...

Love the loose, wispy design of this stamp set. Very pretty coloring on your card!

Tina Z. said...

so beautiful!