Monday, February 10, 2020

A New Design Team!

I have joined another company as a Design Team member - The Project Bin.  How fun is it to find that fun sentiment you were looking for?  This is the company for that!

Today, for my premier post, I made 2 cards, both using the newest release, Just Sayin.



 For my background, I hand drew some hearts, water colored them in, and doodled them.  Instead of the panel I made, I used a heart die and cut it out.

 I added the white embossed sentiments from the stamp set.  I absolutely am in love with the gorgeous mixed fonts in this fun set.

 I used a post it to have an edge for my sponged "water", and a hand made circle stencil to sponge my sun.

I direct stamped the fun sentiment.  This card is perfect for my friend who is going on a Florida vacation!

I hope you like my premier.  I'll be posting at least 2 times a month with this company.  Go ahead and check out the sets that are available in The Project Bin store.  They are really fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on the new designer position. And, I must say your hearts you made and doodled are gorgeous! Cutting the pattern paper you created with another heart die really makes of a great look. And, the sentiment is wonderful too!

Craft-E-Place said...

Congrats on the new designer role. These are beautiful cards. I love this sentiment set ... so versatile!
Elaine

Lisa Elton said...

CONGRATS Vicki!! Your debut cards are fantastic. I like the font on those sentiments!