Friday, February 7, 2020

Happy Little Stampers February ATC Challenge


The timing on this is perfect.  I have recently joined a new company Design Team; The Project Bin.  One of the initial sets I received was Yello!.  [All about fruit!]  The set made for a couple of cute ATCs.

 I started with a 2.5 x 3.5 ATC base, covered it with designer paper, and used a stencil for a splotchy background.
 I stamped and cut out the images, and then did a loose coloring with Copics.
I do adore some cute ATCs! :)


Your turn!  Come on over and play along with the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love these citrus delights you have made. Both are just fantastic!

Lisa Elton said...

Congratulations Vicki, they're lucky to have you! Your ATCs are super fun, love the punny sentiments!

Donna said...

That's a super set of stamps and dies for this challenge!
Love em!
Your ATC's are amazing, I love the punny sentiments and how you've coloured your fruits!

LeslieT said...

Thanks so much for the kind comment on my blog! Your ATCs are very awesome! I have this stamp set on my wish list! Love The Project Bin!