Thursday, February 6, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Friday today on my blog.  For some reason, it seems like forever since I used these stamps.   Well, I looked it up, and apparently, not so long ago.  Go figure :)

Today I am using a few products to make my card.  My dog sitter is starting up a new business, so I made this card for her.  I'm thinking she will love it!


I started out by stenciling with the Tin Roof Stencil.  I then cut out the tag using the Scallop Tag Fri-Dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the Dream Then Do stamp set, and lastly, I added the fun ballerina from Tutu, with the matching Ballerina Fri-Dies.


I really think these ballerina images are the cutest!  They just make me smile.





Don't forget, if you use my code you can save an additional 15% off your purchase.  
That includes the sale items!!




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love the cute dancer and the background.

Lisa Elton said...

Love this Vicki and that sweet ballerina! I just sent my niece a birthday card using this little lady!

Leslie said...

Love, love, love! Such an awesome card for your dog sitter! Sweet stamps and dies!