Thursday, January 30, 2020

Seize the Birthday - Creatures


I think I interpreted this correct.  (I thought critters), so I am going with it, keeping my fingers crossed. :)

 I used the super cute Hero Arts set Playful Animals with matching dies [that I can't find online], along with a sentiment from Essential Messages, again from Hero Arts.

 Considering I rarely make "cutesie" cards, I am happy with this one.

Your turn!  Come on over and show us how you use creatures.  That is an option, however, being a birthday card is not.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Looks good to me Vicki and it's cute to boot!

Lindsey said...

So very cute! Love the layout, too, with just the one coloured panel. And - I have the cat, pig, and dog with no idea who made them, so thank you!

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, beautiful colouring.

Cathy said...

These are adorable little creatures Vicki! Gorgeous layout, Cathy x

Barbara said...

Wow Vicki! Lots of creatures on this card and so stinking cute, love it!

Nancy said...

LOVE the way you laid out this card Vicki! It's darling!

JoAnn said...

A cute array of creatures and great coloring.

Glenda J said...

Great colouring and layout!

shirley-bee said...

Late to the party... love this sweet card with all those cute critters!