Friday, January 24, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #520 - Photo Inspiration

It's my challenge over on the JUGS Blog.  I was completely drawn to this photo.  I really loved the colors in it also, but artistic I am not, so I used what I could do.

I did use the layout of the photo.  At least that much I could do. :)  I used images from Inspired By Stamping.  I really miss this company.  Joanna had some amazing stamp sets.

 That's it for my inspiration.  Your turn!  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and show us how you are inspired by the photo.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I could go for this pretty scene in my backyard right now! Fabulous card Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the bright bold colors and butterflies are nice any time of the year as far as I am concerned.

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous along with the photo you chose for us! You can't go wrong with butterflies!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am loving the bright florals and beautiful butterflies on this awesome design! Great choice of photo for our challenge.

cm said...

I think you're wonderfully artistic - and your card is evidence! Gorgeous and vibrant! A marvelous *you* translation of the photo!
hugs~c

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! I love the gorgeous colors and striking layout!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card Vicki and what a beautiful photo you chose for us this week. Love Joanna's stamps also.

Carol L said...

What a lovely take on the challenge with this pretty card! I love the colorful flowers and butterflies with the vellum sentiment panel! Beautiful!

Sue Lelli said...

Love the bright colors and the sentiment on vellum!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh this layering of butterflies and flowers is just so pretty!