Thursday, January 23, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays Day here on my blog.  I needed a January birthday card and this one fit the bill.

 I just think of black and gold for the month of January.  I added in the fun kitten from Little Huggables with matching Huggable Critters Set Fri-Dies.
 
I gold embossed the Full On Foral background, along with a sentiment from Whole Shebang. I sure like the little critters.  I think they are just fun!


 Don't forget, my code is good for any purchase over at CAS-ual Fridays, including the 50% off retirement section!




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and a great design using the two sets too.

Dora said...

Beautiful

Lisa Elton said...

That little cat tucked among the flowers is so cute! This is darling Vicki!