Tuesday, December 10, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #245

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspirations #245.  I think this will be my last Christmas card for this year.  I think [hope] I have enough extras made for the last minute need.  We shall see.

I used the Christmas Baubles #2 Layering Dies for today's card.  I like the monochrome use of colors together for the layering.  I also used the Christmas Sentiments Dies for over the top of the ornaments.  I do like the color against the white card base too.



Okay, I think you know the drill.  Leave a  comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate [1 random drawn winner], and then pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made. 

Don't forget, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your order!




Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

maria f. said...

Oh how I love this! The colors. The retro feel. Perfect.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas baubles and card design. I have about six or so to go yet and then I am done too I hope. LOL

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

All you Holiday cards have been so much fun and inspiration!

Jean said...

So pretty!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love these bold colors for the ornaments!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS, perfectly pretty!

V. K. said...

It's the best one cause it's the last one!! A great feeling of accomplishment. Love these big bold baubles.

cghundley said...

Lovely coloring and
the ornaments look
lovely.
Carla from Utah

Dana M said...

So bright, happy and festive. Fabulous colors and clean design!

Janis said...

Love the pretty layering. These ornaments are so pretty grouped together and in the different colors!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com