Friday, November 1, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Release - Final Day

We are on the final day for the CAS-ual Fridays Release, and I am also joining in at the Coffee Lover's Hop.



Today we are focusing on 2 sets; Coffee Days and Cup Refills.

 I love the sentiment for the Coffee Days set.  Perfect.  I also used the To Go Cup Fri-Die behind the panel of vellum.

For the Cup Refills stamp set, I am totally in love with the different fonts in this set - don't get me started on what they actually say!  I was laughing as I was reading them.  So fun!
I used the Coffee Cup Fri-Die for this card.  I still am chuckling over this sentiment :)


The new release is ready for purchase now, and yep, you can use my code for a 15% discount! 

You can shop for everything HERE.

Want to see more inspiration?  Pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

21 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Ha ha! Both cards have super fun sentiments!

VanessaB said...

all true words! LOL!! cute cards!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Yes- Coffee and CARDS! Super

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that die cut. Really pops
off that red. The tone-on-tone
of the background/coffee cup in
the second card is great.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot0com

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lovely coffee cards. Great for any time of the year.

Fikreta said...

so very nice !

New Creations said...

Both are so beautiful, I love the sentiments!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Both those sentiments made me laugh. They might have even made me laugh BEFORE I had my coffee. Thanks for sharing and hope you have a really great day!

Shelly said...

These are awesome!

Billie A said...

Awesome cards.

Susan Renshaw said...

Two brilliant cards!
Love the decaf sentiment!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are so fabulous, and yes, throw that decaf at someone, lol.

Tara's Creative Space said...

Very beautiful cards. I love that decaf card

~amy~ said...

[chuckling]
These are so much fun! Love the new release!

Lisa Elton said...

Two terrific cards, love the vellum!

mamawcindy said...

Great cards. Love the sentiments!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous cards! I like both of the desings.

Julia Aston said...

Two fun and creative designs!

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love the sentiment on the first card!

Eagle Craftz said...

Such a cool decaf card

Tink said...

Fantastic cards!