Thursday, October 31, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Release - Day 5

So, are you having fun yet seeing all the fun samples for the CAS-ual Fridays release?  And oh yes, happy Halloween.  [Though I really don't care for this "holiday"]

Today we are focusing on This Sucks.  A great set with some perfect supportive sentiments.

 I made an easel card - the big "this sucks" worked perfectly with this style of card.

I just love the inside sentiment!  Makes me smile every time I read it.






The new release is ready for purchase now, and yep, you can use my code for a 15% discount! 

You can shop for everything HERE.

Want to see more inspiration?  Pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! I love this sentiment stamp! Great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So love these cards and that sentiment is so great.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Perfect for Wisconsin today, since it is snowing!!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love snarky cards.
I'm not into syrupy-sweet.
Fun card. thanks for
sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lisa Elton said...

HAHA, how fun!!