Tuesday, October 29, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #239

It's time again for my STAMPlorations Day.  I do love this time of year, not because it's Fall, but I get to start making [and stock piling] Christmas cards.  This year, I am so going to be ready!

 This card started so differently - I am now happy with the end result.  I used the fun set from Shery Russ Designs; Winter Chill, along with the Stitched Snow Hills CUTploration for the snowbank.

I white embossed the snowflakes, and sponged color over the top for a "galaxy" effect.  Once done, I splattered, water down white paint, for tiny snowflakes.

To see more fun creations, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out my my teamies have made.  Meanwhile leave a comment for the monthly $10 give away, and don't forget, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful winter scene and I love that darling snowman and the fantastic colors.

Andre M. said...

Gorgeous palette on this card.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH! Such a cute snowman!

terrie said...

Oh you had me with that cute little snowman and those snowflakes...great looking card...tfs

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh is this ever CUTE! Your background is fantastic Vicki. Delightful card!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love those happy colors- winter fun!