Tuesday, October 29, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Release - Day 3

On to Day 3 for the CAS-ual Fridays Release.  Today we are featuring Ever After.  What a beautiful stamp set!

This set has just lovely fonts! [I am a font girl for sure :)].  I also used the Trellis Cover Plate for my background with some added gems.


The new release is ready for purchase now, and yep, you can use my code for a 15% discount! 

You can shop for everything HERE.

Want to see more inspiration?  Pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the little gems you put in the background! Love this sentiment stamp!

Mary Holshouser said...

Looks like a tufted pillow.
The bling in the center of
the flowers is great.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty Vicki! The trellis background is marvelous!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love that background! Fabulous!