Friday, October 25, 2019

STAMPlorations 6th Birthday Celebration - Final Day


It's the final for the STAMPlorations 6th Birthday Celebration.  I hope you have had fun, and maybe even joined in the challenge that is running too!

Today we are featuring the new Zen Doodled Birthday Cake Cover Plate Die

Again, there are many ways to use a cover plate.  For my card, I took the easy way by just cutting an oval shape of colored card stock and adhered the cover plate to it.  Then, I adhered the entire panel to a card base.

So I wouldn't cover of the center cake, I used one of the birthday stickers for the sentiment.  A very easy card to make!

Don't forget, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your STAMP purchases.

You can pop on over and check out all the other goodies being offered on the STAMPlorations Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty cover plate and I love the way you've used it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a gorgeous cover die. Your card using it is too!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Lovely coverplate!

Jean said...

Such a lovely card!

Gail said...

Beautiful works of art - like the backgrounds

JenniferE said...

Beautiful! Love ow you used the cover plate!

Lorna said...

Such a pretty color combination. Really nice card.

Heather said...

What a cool look!! Very pretty!

Becca Yahrling said...

Mt favorite - an easy card! haha (I do love to make
shakers, but I find them pretty easy). Anyway, this is
very nice & the stickers are awesome for any intricate
die you don't want covered up.

Lucy E. said...

I love that bright red against the
white background!

Valerija said...

A very pretty card.

Suzanne H said...

Love that sticker over the die. It gives both a chance to shine.

Tina Z. said...

so beautiful!