Friday, October 25, 2019

Heartfelt Creations October Alumni Hop


It's time for the October Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop.

 For this month's card, I used some new items now available in the HFC store; Wild Aster Scroll & Cluster stamp set, along with the matching dies.

I used some [gorgeous!] background paper layers from Candlelit Christmas Paper Collection.  I also received the Just For You Sentiments stamp set.  This totally worked for me as I use sentiments on most of my cards.  I was happy to get this set.



That's it for me this month.  Below is the list of participating Designers.  Hop on through, leaving comments as you go, to potentially win the random drawn $25 HFC gift certificate! 

Have fun!




Thanks for stopping by~

26 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my goodness! What a striking card! The colors are just so invigorating. I do so love the way you use color, Vicki! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

Lynette said...

What a pretty card! I love that flower, and your coloring is great!

Dana Roepke said...

So pretty and vibrant - this is a fun technique and you have inspired me to try it out!

joycebob5 said...

Beautiful card with such vibrant flowers.

sharon g said...

I really like your color scheme. And how deep the colors are.... Nice

Glenda said...

Stunning! Love your coloring!

DawnMarie said...

Beautiful colors, I just got that set now to use it😉

Terry Law said...

Beautiful card Vicki! Thanks for sharing it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and the colors are fabulous.

Pat Bowman said...

Beautiful vivid bright colors! So pretty!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such pretty flowers and coloring!!! Loving this new Heartfelt designers blog hop!

B. Poteraj said...

The blue flower matches the paper just right. I like how you made this card.

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

Wow those flowers just grab your eye.

cghundley said...

Beautiful background paper
and your flowers are so pretty!
Carla from Utah

Suzy Q said...

Such a beautiful, colorful card creation! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Teresa said...

Your flowers pop beautifully

angeland said...

Beautiful card.

Linda Grape said...

This card put a smile on my face! Lovely.
Thank you for sharing this with us!

Lynn Heald said...

I love , love all the bright colors. Pretty !!!

Irene said...

Absolutely gorgeous 🙂

boopfan57 said...

I LOVE the bright coloring! Great job!

Tracy Crane said...

Vicki, this is great, the colors are gorgeous. Thanks for a great hop.

SandiB said...

Beautiful card. Love how the colors are so vibrant. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sue D said...

I like the pretty colors of the flowers and the blue background.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your bouquet!