Friday, October 11, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #509 - Trend Week


There were many ways my mind went to this challenge.  In the end, I wanted try a "wreath" type of framing.  I can't believe I have never done this look before.

I love the end result!  But then again, when you use Hero Arts products, it does help :).  I just stamped in a circle with the ferns and added in a darker leaf for the base frame.  I popped up the sentiment, and the fun flowers.  I few gems, and my card is complete.  Very easy :)

Your turn.   Come on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge and play along with your frame it.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a fun and gorgeous card! Love that you created a wreath for your frame!

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming Vicki!!

Ina G said...

Fabulous take on our framed theme.

Bobby said...

So great that you showed there is more than one way to put a frame on a card, Vicki.

cm said...

Wreath framing is not only clever, but absolutely lovely! Smitten with the happy blooms!
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you stamped the ferns and leaves to create your wreath frame for your sentiment. Great addition with the cute, colorful flowers, too.

Lisa Kind said...

Love your circular frame! And those flowers are so pretty! Great card!