Friday, October 11, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's my day over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog, and I let you see it here too. :)

Today I used the lovely Casual Comfort stamp set.  [While it also has matching Fri-Dies, I didn't use them today.]

Using a circle die, I cut my round card base. Leaving the die intact, I sponged on the background colors.  I like the way it frames the card without having to add another layer.  Once sponged, I made another "frame" out of masking paper [for just the white ring], and stamped on the images using Versafine Onyx Black ink. [Such a gorgeous, solid inkprint for the initial stamping!]

 I stamped the sentiment and cut down for dual strips, adhered onto the base with foam tape, and added some gems for "prettiness" :).  Yep, I do like this card!






While I didn't use any of the "retired stamps, you can see them all HERE.  They are now 35% off!  Yes, my 15% off stamp code works on this price also!




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Round cards are wonderful.
such a nice change!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and well designed.

Lisa Elton said...

Such pretty colors Vicki and I like the shaped card!