Tuesday, September 3, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #232

It's time for my STAMPlorations Inspiration.  Today I tried Jennifer McGuire's Letterpress Technique. [I am always so impressed by the techniques she uses.]

I used the Perched Bird CUTploration for my "press" portion, and followed the directions; 3 layered die cuts with the last being a vellum cut.  I ran it through my die cutting machine, and then colored the die [vellum layer], laid it back into the "pressed" image, and ran it through again.

 I do love the end result.  I think it looks very cool.  

I then layered the Bravo CUTploration 3 times ending with a gold mirror paper top word.






For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, 2 things, leave a comment for the monthly prize, and don't forget to use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your order!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design. I love birds so this is a great look!

Dora said...

Beautiful

MadeByMeghanK said...

Wonderful splatters and that awesome BRAVO die!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Aren't bird cards just so much fun?

Lisa Elton said...

You should love it, it looks great! This is fantastic Vicki!

Karenladd said...

I wondered how you got this effect and now I'll have to try it myself! Love this unique and arty look