Wednesday, September 4, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Day

The sale is still going on!

For my card today, I used the new coverplate die; Stars A2 Panel Fri-Die. (This one is NOT being retired).

 I sponged the black cardstock with a cloud template using some oxide inks.  I used some glittered paper to cut the coverplate out of.

However, the sentiment set Dream Then Do is!
 
 
 
That's it for me today.  Remember, my code ALSO applies to the discounted sets!  You can find all of the sale items HERE.




Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful way to focus on the sentiment. A beautiful card design.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Terrific card that would be great as a masculine one too.

Lisa Elton said...

Love that sentiment, this is marvelous!