Sunday, September 29, 2019

Nat'l Coffee Day - Sponsor Hop



The Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog is holding a Sponsor Hop in recognition of National Coffee Day.  For this post I am using STAMPlorations products.

I used an inked panel [in my stash] and cut out the cup shape using the super fun Zen Coffee Cups Layering Dies. 

I clear embossed a sentiment from Coffeeology, and then ran it through my Minc Machine using Deco Gold Foil.  [I actually got this photo to show the awesome shine! Yay me]


The coffee sets are on sale over at STAMPlorations, and my code STAMPGIRLVICKID works for an additional 20% off!!

You can pop on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and see what all the fun is about!  There are many prizes to be won, and lots of eye candy [coffee] to see!  Have fun.


Thanks for stopping by~

20 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love the big dot background and that cool zen coffee cup. Hugz

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is beautiful! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful and I love the gold embossing.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Always fun to see your creations!

Cynthia Cole said...

Great card and dies!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous details! I LOVE the embossing!

Becca Yahrling said...

Great card using one of the zen cups - I love that die set.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Vicki! I like the colors on your mug!

Cindy Holmes said...

Super cool card! I really love the gold embossing on the card too!

cghundley said...

The coffee cup stamp
is really pretty. Love
the gold embossing and
colors.
Carla from Uth

Esther Asbury said...

Love that black background and the vibrant cup!

Bunny said...

Oh, that mug is beautiful. [Bunny]

Dana M said...

Super fun and graphic card - fabulous!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that mug! Awesome card!

Mel C said...

Wonderful card and stamps, fun sentiments!

Jean said...

Love this!

Sue D said...

i like the background for the layered coffee cup.

Karenladd said...

Great card with the textured background and gold embossed sentiment!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the shading on the cup.
Wonderful card. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tina Z. said...

awesome design!