Sunday, September 29, 2019

Nat'l Coffee Day - Coffee Lovers Sponsor Hop

Happy Coffee Day everyone.  Today I am participating in the Coffee Lovers Sponsor Hop with  CAS-ual Fridays.  While there isn't a DT hop, if you pop on over to CAS-ual Fridays Blog, you will find the designers there.  The official hop is over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.  There are many prizes, and of course, fabulous coffee cards along the hop.

For my first card, I used the Merry Christmas Fri-Die, the Coffee Cup Fri-Die, the Scallop Tag Fri-Die, Jumping Jacks Fri-Dies, and finally, I stamped my background with the Snowy Sayings stamp set.


I went on and made a 2nd card.

For this card, I used the Stars A2 Panel Fri-Die, the To Go Cup Fri-Die,  the cute dog from the Little Huggables stamp set [with matching fri-dies], and I stamped the ink sponged cup with leaves from the Peaceful Garden stamp set.


Well, that's it for me.  Of course, Michele has all the coffee products on sale!


You can also use my code to save an additional 15% off!

Now, pop on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmaker Blog to check out all the sponsors participating in today's hop.  Have fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of cute going on here!!

cghundley said...

Your card is so pretty
in the red. And the
doggie card looks fun!
Carla from Utah