Tuesday, May 21, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #217

For this week STAMPlorations is running 15% off the Flower Power section of the store.  If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!  Sweet deal right?!

For my card today, I used See's Artsy Impressions, Blossom Sprays #1, along with a sentiment from Noteworthy 2.

 I just adore this spray of pretty flowers.

What do you think?


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teammates have made.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous! Wonderful image and beautiful colors.

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card - love this image:)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love the pastel colors that you used on this one. Such a pretty combination of colors!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the yellow and blue combo! Gorgeous flowers!

Jean said...

Such a gorgeous bouquet.

Lisa Elton said...

Oooh...beautiful colors, beautiful card!! This is a new favorite Vicki, I love it!

Helen said...

Lovely card, Vicki. The colors are so bright and cheerful. I have this floral stamp--you've inspired me to color brightly with it. tfs

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

What a beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it.

Karenladd said...

Everything about this card appeals to me. The colors, the shading, and the inspirational sentiment