Sunday, April 7, 2019

Happy Little Stampers April ATC Challenge


For this month's ATC challenge, I instantly thought of my Graphic 45 paper pad I have.  I hoard this paper [I do love it] and only use it sporadically.  Today is one of those days...

I cut strips of this gorgeous paper to line the base of my ATC's.  I added birds from STAMPlorations For the Birds, along with a sentiment from the same set.



Have you played in this challenge yet?  Once again, I have to tell you how fun it is to make these "mini cards".  Give it a try - I bet you have fun!  You can upload your ATC HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great way to use all those fantastic designer papers.

Jane said...

Loving the vibrant and geometric papers you’ve chosen. The bird on top looks fabulous too.

Lisa Elton said...

These are so cool!