Tuesday, March 5, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #206

This week for the STAMPlorations Inspiration, we are featuring The Bee's Knees, illustrated by Shirley Bampton.  All week long her sets have been discounted 10%, and if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off.

I used one of my favorite sets by Shirley, Small Birds.  I love the sketchy-ness of the drawing, and coloring it loosely just works.  The fact he is rather rainbowy was a happy end result -- certainly not planned by me! ;)  I used a sentiment from Noteworthy 2.


That's it for me today.  Pop on over to the STAMPloration's Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Don't forgot to leave a comment for the $10 monthly prize to be won by a random drawn name.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very pretty and it does make me smile!

Gail said...

Fab stamp and love the rainbow bird! Cool!

Dora said...

Oh what a beautiful stamp. Uou made a beautiful card

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous coloring on that bird. I love this design.

Aileen said...

Vicki, love how you have coloured this bird, perfection. Truly love the look

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card Vicki! Love the sentiment and the sketchy bird!

cghundley said...

Oh I love your
lovely card with
the amazing bird!
Carla from Utah

MadeByMeghanK said...

Awesome colors! I love this bird!

Lindsey said...

I have this set, and am totally planning to CASE this fabulous colouring!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Awesome card! I wasn't aware of this stsmp set until now. I like it and the way you colored it. It will be going on my wishlist today.mPerfection!

Karenladd said...

This card caught my eye on the blog right away and I LOVE the rainbow colors! They go so well with the sketchy, whimsical look