Tuesday, March 26, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #209

Back again for the weekly STAMPloration Inspiration. This week, we are focusing on Shery Russ Designs.  All week long her sets are discounted 10%, and, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 30% off your purchase!

For today's card I used a lovely [new to me] stamp set; Leaves of Thanks.  This set is amazing, and  I really enjoyed using it.

 I did a loose coloring [yes, I still love that look too] with my Copics.

I stamped the sentiment on some vellum, and this card is good to go!


To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see my teamies creations.
Don't forget to leave a comment for the $10 monthly gift certificate.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous Vicki! Love the vellum sentiment panel over the leaves!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love that vivid green color! Beautiful!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Very nice CAS card, and sll ready for Spring! I really like how you used vellum for the sentiment.

Dana M said...

Wonderful CAS card! Love the sketchy coloring and dynamic design.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the way you colored your leaves - leaving white space. Such a pretty card!