Tuesday, February 19, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #204

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration today.  This week we are featuring Dee's Artzy Impressions.  All week, these images are marked down 10%.  If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off.

For my card this week I used the beautiful Blossom Spray #1, along with a sentiment from Balloons and Banners.



For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out what my teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful colourwork. Beautiful card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful bright colors on that pretty bouquet. Fantastic card design.

Lynette said...

I love what you did with this pretty image!

Lisa Elton said...

There you go working your magic with bold bright colors again! This is beautiful Vicki!

Helen said...

Vicki, this is such a delightfully colorful card. I have this floral stamp and your card has me planning to create one like this today as it's expected to snow all day! tfs

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous coloring! So pretty!

Dana M said...

Beautiful, vibrant and lovely card - gorgeous!

Karenladd said...

The bright blue and orange color combo is so beautiful!

Tee said...

I think is clever the way you designed your card with 2 parts! I love the Happy Birthday in between! Gorgeous card.

Gail said...

Love love the flowers!! fab

Esther Asbury said...

Love those bright colors!