Sunday, February 17, 2019

Dare 2B Artzy New Release - Day 3

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's Blog Hop!!
We are excited to have a Blog Hop to share our new stamps, dies and paper



There are so many fun new products!  Be sure to hop along for all the lovely inspiration from our Artzy Designers.

You should have arrived here from the Tasha's Blog.  If you want the entire list of designers for today's hop, pop on over to  Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning.

Today I am featuring This is Me.

 For this CAS card, I used the amazing D2BA Totally Black ink.  This ink is awesome.  
Very, very black.

For my 2nd card, I also used the fabulous in-house designer paper; Seas the Day Collection Variety Pack.  I adore the colors in this set.



Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning.  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win.

Your next stop in the hop is Kendra's Blog

Check out all D2BA's products here!

I hope you enjoyed the last 3 days of the release.  Have fun hopping!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

ionabunny said...

Cool. Love how you combined the hat with those tropical papers. Hugz

Rose said...

LOVE your CAS card and the new stamps

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super card, Vicki

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two wonderful card designs. I love the more CAS one with that great sentiment using just the gentleman image with it. But the bright and bold one speaks to me as well and the combo of the images with the sentiment really look fantastic with the tropical theme.

Lisa Elton said...

That little silhouette on your first card says it all, love it! Your second card is fabulous too!

Lisa Resnick said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.
clipping path service

MiamiKel said...

Oh Vicki - your cards are designs are super! New follower here! I love that you are a Barista! I'm there daily and would love to drive up and see your smile as I get my Grande triple nonfat caramel macchiato! But your cards - oh my - one of my favorite movies! I'll have to stop by D2BA and see what this is all about! Inky hugs!

Christine Kiehl said...

Fantabulous cards! Am loving that stamp set as well, what fun! Thank you for sharing! I love your work!