Tuesday, January 1, 2019

TAGplorations #12 Challenge


I am so happy to be back creating.  I took almost 3 weeks off, and that my friends, is too long to be away from my craft!  Just sayin.

The TAGplorations Challenge this month is all about Winter and Glitter.  I am loving the way the camera picked up on the fun glitter on my Winter Tag.  It's so pretty :).  I totally love the blue, black silver and gold for my "winter" colors also.  


I used the following STAMPlorations products for my tag:


Now, it's your turn.  Just make a Winter and Glitter tag for the TAGplorations Challenge #12.  [So easy.] Hope to see your tag in the gallery!


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous glitter tag Vicki and I love how you have layered everything up. The colours are lovely.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Hugs
Carol x

Lisa Elton said...

Wowza, look at all of that sparkly glitz and glam! This is fabulous Vicki!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Glad you are back. You were missed!

Gail said...

Fabulous work Vicki - I love the wording in BLACK!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! That is one glitzy tag you made. great job!

nancy littrell said...

That must be a record for STAMPloration products on a tag, my friend:-) A fun way to get back into stamping after your 3 week break. TFS Vicki. Hugs..Nancy