Tuesday, January 1, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #198

We are back from the month break!  I for one am thrilled!  I seriously missed creating. :)

For this month, the Inspiration Team is just creating anything that we want!  I like that.

 For my card, I went very simple.  I started with a background watercolor wash, and I used Trendy Feathers 2 for the images and the sentiment.  

A CAS, to-the-point card.  It works for me [and my friend].




That's it for me today.  For more fun inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the random drawn monthly $10 gift certificate to STAMPlorations.

~Remember, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchases~



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Happy New Year Vicki ~

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and Happy New Year.

MadeByMeghanK said...

These feathers are so gorgeous! Great CAS card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfectly pretty CAS card!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the soft colors and CAS design:)

Karenladd said...

I love this CAS look with the colorful feathers!