Tuesday, November 13, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspirations #194 - Becca

Hi there - it's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration post.  This week we are featuring Big Grins, illustrated by Becca Cruger.  All her sets are reduced by 10% through November 19th, and if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!

I used the [so cute] Reindeer Games.  This reindeer just makes me smile.  He's just too adorable!  I used a sentiment from the set also.  My mc is from retired set [sorry about that], Merry.  I also used the CUTplorations Stitched Snow Hills, for my snowy hill.


That's it for me.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cute and would be a great card for the deer hunters!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Really cute card. I used that image last year for my hubby's Christmas card.

MadeByMeghanK said...

So cute! These are fun deer!

Christine Kiehl said...

Too cute! love it

cghundley said...

Cute reindeer
on your fun card.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, he's fun! What a cute card!

Dee Earnshaw said...

such a cute card - thanks for sharing:)

Jo4Him said...

What a fun card. Love it. Thanks for sharing