Saturday, November 10, 2018

Happy Little Stampers November ATC Challenge

Hi all - it's time for the HLS ATC Challenge.  This month is about sewing

In my case, I used actually sewing.  It's been forever since I got out my sewing machine.  I forgot how much I like it, especially on this ATC.  I kept it pretty CAS this month, but I do like it.  I started with a painted background [from my gelli plate], added a couple of died leaves, and added a sentiment.  Easy, and will fit inside a Christmas card for a fun "bookmark".

Your turn!  Come on over to Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge and play along!  You have all month to join in.

[On a side note, Kylie is closing down the store.  Check out the 60% off price discount HERE.]


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great card- and with sewing too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with those awesome colors and pretty leaves. I love the stitching too.

~amy~ said...

So fun and I ADORE the colors!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous!

K M Meena Herale said...

Wonderful work,
hugs xx
Meena