Thursday, November 8, 2018

Seize the Birthday Challenge


 The challenge option is all about CAS; clean and simple.


I create a lot of clean and simple cards.  For today's card some might say it isn't CAS because of the background paper, but I'm going with it.  It is definitely simple. :)
I used a feather from Hero Arts Feathers.  My happy is from Crafty Cutts, and the birthday was laying on my desk. 
Your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday - while making a CAS card is optional, 
being a birthday card is not.  

See you there~


 Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your card with that big feather and the lovely ink blended Happy.

Lisa Elton said...

CAS or not, it's fabulous Vicki! Love that feather!

Helen said...

Like the basic black/white of this card, Vicki. The wording just pops with it. tfs

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! Great design idea to keep all the colour to that fun sentiment.

Nancy said...

Love that bold feather and that great alcohol inked sentiment! Fun card!

Barbara said...

I think that it has been determined that you can have texture and still have a CAS design. I agree with this one.

Colleen said...

Your sentiment is the eye catcher with those beautiful colors and awesome big feather!

stampwithsandy said...

Vicki this is gorgeous! I love the background, the big feather, all of it!

TaeEun said...

Love that the bright colors of the happy die cut pop off the monochromatic background!!! Gorgeous!

shirley-bee said...

Loving that feather!

Glenda J said...

Love the colourful sentiment on the b&w background.