Friday, November 30, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays & Winter Coffee Lovers Hop



Hi, it's Day 1 of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Hop, and I'm over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog with these tags too.

I started with the Scallop Tag Fri-Die for the base of my tag. I then used the "new" image from Short & Sweet Collection and added on the cute little Fri Die coffee cups.  





So, I liked these so much, I am going to make about 20 more, and give them to my customers!  I'm thinking these are perfect.  

You can save 15% off any CFS purchase by using my code!  Just FYI, ALL retiring stamps are 50% off, and my code also applies!!


Off to check out the [many] linkies in the hop!  Are you joining in?


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are lovely tags Vicki!

VanessaB said...

gorgeous tags!!! <3

Billie A said...

Great tags. Love them

~amy~ said...

Vicki, these tags are awesome! You are the best barista making things for your customers!

Esther Asbury said...

Two adorable tags -- I love those shades of blue!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tags are so gorgeous and I love all the blue.

Julia Aston said...

Love those sweet little mugs with the heart handles!

Hetty said...

These tags are stunning. love the blue!

Barbara S said...

Two fabulous and fun tags. Thanks for the inspiration.

Laura S. said...

How adorable are these, wow!

Fikreta said...

these tags are gorgeous!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a cute little coffee tag, Vicki. Great job!

Lisa said...

Such beautiful tags! And love how fun they are with the cups!

StampingbugKerry said...

Great tags! Love the blues! :)