Monday, October 1, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's my day over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog.  As you all know [on my blog], what you see here, you will see there.  That said, obviously, there is no reason to pop on over. You are welcome.

 I absolutely love this fox!  He is so beautiful in detail.  Because of that detail, he is also very easy to color.

After I colored him, I fussy cute him, and adhered him to my card.


That's it for me today.  Remember to use my code to save 15% off your purchase!





Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That fox is so cool! And, you colored it perfectly too!

Christine Kiehl said...

wow. amazing! love the coloring! nicely done! and thanks for sharing

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

An absolutely gorgeous Fox, that was colored perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that sassy fox, this is pretty Vicki!

~amy~ said...

Vicki, this is awesome.