Saturday, September 29, 2018

National Coffee Day with CAS-ual Fridays




Well, today is IT!  National Coffee Day!  The Coffee Lover's Cardmaker guru, Amy Tsuruta, has put together one amazing hop!  No Inlinkz this time, but loaded with so many companies [and samples from their teams], and with so many prizes - WHOA!  It will be so worth it to hop!  I can't wait.

Meanwhile, CAS-ual Fridays is one of the many sponsors. A few of us [on the DT team] have created cards for your viewing.

Fun right?

For this first card, I used an extra alcohol inked panel I had, and cut out the coffee cup using the
To Go Cup Fri-die. I also used the Coffee Cup Fri-dies, along with fun sentiments from the Coffee Talk stamp set.

For my 2nd card, I used the cup die from the Coffee Cup Fri-dies.  I stamped the cup [Cup of Coffee stamp set] onto water colored paper, and then water colored the image.  Once dry, I used the fri-die and cut it out.  I used a different sentiment from the Coffee Talk stamp set.

That's it for me today.  Pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see the other samples, and read all about the $50.00 gift certificate that Michele is offering from her company!  Meanwhile, the entire hop list is available over on the Coffee Lover's Cardmaker Blog.

Have fun!  I know I am going to! :)

ps- You can use my code to save an additional 15% off the already reduced price on any coffee stamp sets and dies!




Thanks for stopping by~

17 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I thought of you first thing today- Coffee!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Super cards! Jo x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great coffee day indeed! Love the cards.

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic Coffee Cards! Love them!

Theresa

Cynthia Cole said...

Wonderful coffee cards!

cghundley said...

Darling cards and
love the colors!
Carla from Utah

Cindy Holmes said...

Beautiful cards! I really like the first card especially with the special blue inked background for the cup!

Donna said...

Fabulous cards, great designs, papers and sayings!

~amy~ said...

Vicki, such awesome cards. I love all the inkiness!

Lisa said...

Love these! Such great colors and that alcohol inked cup! Very cool!

Penny S said...

cute cards

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Vicki, these are awesome! Great job and love the versatility!

2amscrapper said...

cute cards, Vicki!

Christine Kiehl said...

Nicely done! What cool color choices! They POP!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the artsy look of the cup on the blue card and the cuteness of the red/pink card! A marvelous pair Vicki!

Christi said...

;lovely cards! Thank you for sharing!

Waving My Wand said...

These are so awesome....I'm a total sucker for plaid too!