Friday, August 10, 2018

Happy Little Stampers August ATC Challenge

I almost missed this DT challenge ATC!  That's what happens when you forget to complete your monthly calendar :). 

This month is all about water.

 I [once again] started with a Brushoed background.  Just wet your paper, sprinkle on powder ink, and re-spray with more water.  Once dry, I added some texture with an embossing folder, and stamped a sentiment.

Then, using a Spellbinders lobster die, I cut him out using another inked panel.  I do love these inked panels, and the vividness of the Brushos.

Your turn.  Come on over and join in the August HLS ATC Challenge.  I can't wait to see how you use water....


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the contrast in colors!

Priya Satish said...

Very striking ATC. Brilliant contrast. - Priya Satish

Donna said...

Fabulous card and background!