Friday, June 1, 2018

Paper Sweeties Life Planner Series June 2018

Today is June 1st and that means it is time for my Paper Sweeties Monthly calendar.  This will be my last one, as I have stepped down from this team.  That said, I have had a blast making the past 6 months of monthly planners, and many thanks to Paper Sweeties for having me on the team!

When making my month planner, I like to pick 3 colors and stay within that color scheme.  This month was turquoise, navy and yellow, [with a small amount of lavender].


I used the following stamp sets from Paper Sweeties;






To see more fun planners, pop on over to see my teammates calendars;


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wonderful June calendar! Love all the blue and the sweet tag with the pup with heart colored light blue...so cute!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh, how wonderful and magnificent!!! So many of these sweet images all in one place!