Thursday, September 28, 2017

Seize the Birthday


The option this week; Script or Text Background


 As I was straightening up my craft room, I came across this background panel.  (It was meant to be for this challenge apparently).  I used Hero Arts Delicate Blossoms, for the flowers, and Inspired By Stamping Background 3 [retired] for the script.  My Happy is Technique Tuesday, and the birthday is from Inspired By Stamping Happy stamp set.  The Framed Fishtails are from [my friend] Ali Express.

That's it for me.  Now, it is your turn - come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and show us your birthday card.  [The script/text background is optional].


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE those bright and happy colours Vicki! Great layers! Have a wonderful day my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Dora said...

Beautiful and beautiful design.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the flower on the script background. Great design.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful layers Vicki, this is pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors and love all those layers! Awesome card, Vicki!
xx Ashwini

Barbara said...

Some of the best cards show up from the scraps on a desk. Love what you did here.

Lynne Atherton Australia said...

Amazing what you can do with one stamp & die and some great colouring tools. Very effective! Thanks for the inspiration. Always good to see new ways to use hc products! Lynne from Australia

Nancy said...

Bold and beautiful! Love the layered tags and sentiments!

stampwithsandy said...

Love this, Vicki! The colors, the banner frames, all of it!

Glenda J said...

Cute layout and great colour combo!