Monday, August 22, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #597 - Mine

It's my color choice over at SCS Color Challenge.  For this week I chose 3 colors, that were sitting on my desk, and [I thought] they looked really good together.  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Emerald Envy with a dessert of a bird.






I mixed the colors, and I do like this card.  These are the pieces that were on my desk.  Colors picked from them, and then I made a card from them.  Worked for me :).

Come on over to SCS Color Challenge and play along.  I think the gallery is going to look awesome!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Richa Maurya said...

What a lovely shaker card..and colors are really complementing each other..Thank you for dropping by my blog..
Love
Richa
apaper-palette.blogapot.com

Suchi said...

Utterly amazing!! :)
Suchi xx

Nancy said...

I love this one, Vicki! The design is fabulous and the colors are gorgeous! :o)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

WOW Vicki! That colour combo is so striking! I LOVE this! Have a great day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love the sentiment peeking through the shaker! Nice job! Oh and let's not forget the colors!

Craftelier said...

Love these cards in flat colours!

cm said...

A striking colour combination, indeed! The shaker element: such fun!
Hugs~c