Monday, June 20, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #588

It's the SCS Color Challenge again.  This week Peggy chose Perfect Plum, Smokey Slate, and Pink Pirouette.  The desert is make your own designer paper.






Well, believe it or I really did use the colors!  So, the gray looks blue, and the plum looks pink!  Good heavens, my camera really does have a mind of its own at times!  I water colored some flowers from Hero Arts, and my word is from Verve; Amazing Adjectives.

Come on over and join in the SCS Color Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very pretty card, Vicki! Such a lovely flower, and that word is "fantastic"! lol :o)

Petra Swart said...

Lovely layering of all the different elements, Vicki!!! Love your stamped designer paper - so pretty!!!! Beautiful card, my friend!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of loveliness Vicki!

cm said...

More yummy layers and fabulous elements! You have a knack for flower arranging, my friend!
hugs~c