Monday, May 30, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #585

It's time for the SCS Color Challenge #585.  This week Mary chose Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler and Gold, along with a dessert of anything goes.






It's funny, sometimes with these color combos, I am not sure I like them.  However, once you make a card with them, they seem to come together.  That, my friends, is a good thing. :)
I used CAS-ual Fridays, Bring on the Snowflakes, Snow Sayings, and Snowflake Fri-Dies.  [These will all be available in July.] I did use Cherry Cobbler, but once again, the camera has a mind of its own! Silly camera...

Your turn -- come on over to the SCS Color Challenge #585 and show us how you use the colors.
Don't forget, when you go to buy ANY CAS-ual Friday products, you can use my code to get a 15% discount!!
(Yes, I do get a tiny something if you use my code)


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Sheila H said...

All he sparkle and texture make your card a real standout, Vicki. I like the offset layer and the dimension.

Suchi said...

SO festive and bright! Lovely card!! :)
Suchi xx

Aileen said...

I love love this, gold and rich beautiful colours. You excel

Lisa Elton said...

Love the fancy gold and the movement of this card!!

cm said...

Oh MYYYY! Rich, elegant, texture-y, classy...this is a knockout, my friend! The colours on their own are a bit 'scary', but you've created magic with them...
Hugs~c

Petra Swart said...

You have done great with the wonderful, rich colours, Vicki!!! The gold is so beautiful with the green and red!!!! Love all the beautiful snowflakes and the scalloped border!!!! Really stunning!!!