Monday, May 2, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #581

It's SCS Color Challenge time.  This week Karen chose some pretty colors; Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky and Pear Pizazz, with a dessert of sequins.








I used Simon Says Flower Power, along with a sentiment from Banner Sayings [retired].  I didn't have any of the colors, so I used as close as I had.  Fortunately, that is okay to do for this challenge.  I am entering this into the SS Flickr Challenge; Flower card, and also The Card Concept #54; Spring Flowers.  I'm going with the clean and layered style.

Your turn!  Come on over to the SCS Color Challenge #581 and join in.  We would love to see how you use the colors~

Thanks for stopping by~



13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful Vicki. Love the colourful flowers and the wording on the overlay vellum.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Suchi said...

This card is so pretty and elegant! You may link up at The Card Concept as well- same color theme! :)
Suchi xx

Lyn said...

This is lovely! such a beautiful purple <3

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great use of the vellum for the sentiment!

Loll said...

LOVE! Beautiful flowers Vicki. The vellum banner is just perfect over top. xx

Petra Swart said...

Breathtaking and just plain STUNNING, Vicki!!!! Oh, I looooooove those beautiful flowers in the wonderful purples, the leaves are very pretty, the little flower sequins are so cute and the sentiment is really lovely!!!! This is FABULOUS and so eye-catching!!!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the rich purple and how you've used the vellum, Cathy x

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZA, this is beautiful!! Love the vellum panel!

Deepti said...

Love those bright purple flowers, beautiful design :)

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love the vellum strip!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the vellum wrap over your blooms Vicki! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept:)

Kerin said...

Beautiful! Why don't I ever use vellum?? Every time I see it I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

cm said...

Beautiful flowers using what I consider to be mighty challenging colours! Sooo pretty!
hugs~c