Monday, March 7, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #573

This week, Mary has chosen a Bingo type challenge.  You'll need to pop on over to the SCS Color Challenge to see all the different choices.  I chose 4 corners.  Dessert is anything goes.

Because I am Guest Designing for Verve this week, I am staying with the new releases.  [This is a sneak peek of Friday's set - New Beginnings.]  I liked these colors, [but I don't care for the brown].  Unfortunately, this is a challenge, and I must follow the colors....

Come on over to the SCS Color Challenge and see the Bingo you might want to follow.


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Oh, what a cheerful and happy card, Vicki!!!!! Love your cute little flowers and how you've put together the whole scene - so creatively done!!! And I love the strips of colourful paper!!!! Very beautiful!!!
Have a great day!!!

Lisa Lara said...

This is just so amazing Vicki.

Aileen said...

Brilliant card Vicki, love your background build.

SD pooja said...

I am loving this Happy n cheerful card !

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful! Your scene totally captures the magic of a spring day! Love it!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh how this makes me yearn for spring . . . still, mustn't rush time eh? Such a cheery card Vicki! Have a lovely day my friend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Ruth said...

What a beautiful card - I love the scene and the clouds are fabulous! Xx

Marisa said...

Great scene! Can't wait for flowers in my own garden!

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous sponging. The high light behind the center flower works so well and breaks up the horizon. The brown looks great and the added color to the rocks gives them depth. Great card.

Mopheaded1 said...

Ooooooh! I am making one of these beauties!

Suchi said...

So cheerful and bright! :)
Suchi xx

cm said...

I want to stroll through the pretty scene you've created and stop to admire the flowers...spring glorious!
Hugs~c