Monday, August 10, 2015

SCS Color Challenge #CC543

For the colors this week Maura chose Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, with a dessert of twine.  This is a girl after my heart!  LOVE these colors.






I did use lime green - to bad it photographed as yellow ;(.  However, at least I got the dessert this time!  I used Inspired By Stamping, Butterflies.

Your turn!  Come on over to the SCS Color Challenge and play along.  Can't wait to see how the colors inspire you~


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful vibrant background!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki, This is another amazing creation!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card with fantastic colors. I love the butterfly in those tones and how you doubled it to make it even more fantastic.

Becca Cruger said...

Whoa! Talk about color! This is FAN-tastic with it's vibrant incredible hues!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow this is so pretty!! That butterfly is fabulous!