Monday, October 20, 2014

SCS Color Challenge- CC501

This week over at SCS Color Challenge, Mary chose a really pretty color combo; Real Red, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana, with a dessert of one of the HYCCT Challenges running at SCS currently.  I chose HYCCT1413; a bird or music on your card.

I loved the sketch over at I {heart} Card Sketches #83. I used Inspired By Stamping Background Basics Lines, along with the newly released, Winter Birds stamp set.  I loved that the Chickadee has some "crumb cake" in its color.  Worked perfectly with both the challenges~

Sketch083




Now, it's your turn! Come on over and play along with the challenges.  Hope You Can Cling To is a fabulous challenge in support of cancer patients.  Cards are mailed to the Anderson Cancer Center for family members to give to their loved ones struggling with this awful disease!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh, Vicki! Those colors are gorgeous and I LOVE the way you have used them. What a sweet image.

Petra Swart said...

Such a cute little bird, Vicki, and I love how you have added the colour to it - looks great!!! Your bg is beautifully done - love those stamped strips and I do like the twine you've added!!!! You've really used the colours in a great way and I love the sweet sentiment!!! Beautiful card - love it!!!

Have a super day!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is beautiful Vicki. I love this color combo and the way you used that sweet bird is so beautiful.

Deepti said...

Oh my soooooooooo very cool :) love the color combo, layers and the coloring of the bird