Monday, October 20, 2014

A Walk Down Memory Lane and STAMPlorations Sketch




Pop on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane Blog to see the supplies I used to make this card....



It is also STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge #22.

 What a super sketch!  I love it.  I used the new STAMPlorations Christmas set, Joyful.  I am just loving the typewriter font this set has!




The sketch goes live today at 6:00AM PST -- we hope you play along over at STAMPlorations Challenge #22.  Have you read about the STAMPlorations Stamp Club?  What an awesome deal!!


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

joy said...

Gorgeous cards, Vicki! I didn't get a chance to play in this month's first sketch challenge at Stamplorations; hope to get something done for this one.

Lisa Lara said...

The black sets of your color beautifully Vicki. I love the background behind that stocking. Wow.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great splattering!

maria f. said...

Total agreement - that font is super. And your color choices give me total "joy".

Nonni said...

Such a fun sprayed bg, Vicki! I love the colors!

Petra Swart said...

That stunning red butterfly is so beautiful, Vicki!!! Love the polka dots and all the black!!! Lovely card!!!
Great bg on your X-mas card!!! Love the fun stocking and I really like that typewriter font!!!

Deepti said...

These are stunning, I like how u did ur second card, looks fab!

Shery Russ said...

Another pair of beautiful cards, Vicki...no surprise there! Love the clean but artsy look of the card you made for our sketch! That typewriter font is my favorite font so I just gotta use that in our stamps :o)

Kylie said...

Love the background behind your stocking!! Gorgeous. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki. Love the stocking on the splattered/sprayed background, it's a perfect match for the typewriter font. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx