Monday, May 12, 2014

SCS Color Challenge #478

I am Karen's co-hort this week over at SCS, and she came up with a pretty color combo; Old Olive, Real Red and Daffodil Delight, with a dessert of white embossing powder.

I went with a CAS card again for this week's challenge - I do adore CAS.  I haven't used this PTI embossing plate in probably 2 years!  I am really trying to use existing tools and products.  Lordy, I have so much stuff and I just Carry On and Keep Buying..... ;).  My sentiment is from Simon Says Flower Friend.

I hope you pop on over and play along in the SCS Color Challenge~


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Polka dots and butterflies - hmmm, hmm good :)

Petra Swart said...

This is just so very, very beautiful, Vicki!!! Love the green and yellow polka dots and the red butterfly is stunning!! Lovely CAS card!!