Monday, July 1, 2013

SCS Color Challenge #433

For the colors this week, Kim chose Red, White and Blue w/ a dessert of celebration [I think].  To be honest, I forgot the dessert and didn't do it anyway, so I am good with that.


I didn't realize how difficult it is to photograph navy blue.  Really looks black [but it's navy, promise ;)].  I used PTI Rosie Posie with dies, and a sentiment from Verve, Making a Statement.  I really am glad I purchased Rosie Posie - I just love this set!

I hope you come over to SCS Color Challenge, and play along!  We would love to have you join in ~


Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin [on the sidebar] -- Google Reader is no longer. Thanks for stopping by~
WINNER of the Heartfelt Creations Hop is Sarah Biswabic.  Congrats Sarah! Contact HFC for your prize!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!Love your flowers!!!