Monday, June 11, 2012

SCS Color Challenge 379

This week Karen chose Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze with a dessert of a 4th color Limeade with leaves.  First of all, I thought I was out of Baja Breeze, but SUCCESS I found some when I organized my papers!  (Yeah, don't even ask about that). I even had some Baja Breeze designer paper!  I didn't think I would like these colors, but Karen proved me wrong again!  I LOVE this color combo.  They work out quite nice together.


Again this week, I used an old Stampin Up set, Best Blossoms [2006].  I have to say, Stampin Up stamps are just awesome!  They stamp so nice, and I adore my card.  I used the Chevron Chase from SP & Company, along with the Scripty Script for my main panel.  [I also just love layered stamping]

Do you like these colors?  Well come on over to SCS and play along!!  We would love for you to join in!

On a side note - Do you see my FAB.U.LOUS NEW WATERMARK!!!  Another Kim Teasdale amazing creation from Dilly Dally Watermarks.  She is also designing a new header for my blog!  I can't wait to see what she comes up with!  Need a watermark?  Pop on over and order one -- you can join in the "look professional" photos with a custom watermark~

Thanks for stopping by~





4 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fun way to use the chevrons, Vicki! Wonderful card and loving the new watermark too :)

Melanie said...

I LOVE how you mixed the colors! Fantastic card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love these colors and really love your card! Inspires me to go pull out a SU set and play ...have so many from days of being a demo
Wish I had a magic wand to turn them all into clear stamps (-;

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love your new watermark, and can't wait to see what your new header will look like! I think the blog has a much cleaner look already....very refreshing, and using your trademark aqua!

I love SU stamps, too. These flowers have such punch!